Pages

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Latest Reviews of REVIVAL, erotic romance by @MKGilher






5.0 out of 5 starsLOVE this book, February 27, 2015 

I had no clue what I was getting into when I began reading but by the end I was addicted to this story. I will warn you that it does leave you in a pretty intense cliff hanger, one that made me want to scream and beg for this not to end here. The writing style is smooth and descriptive, with great character development, making the reader feel they are right there in the story experiencing every emotion that flows throughout the book.

Ivy has no idea who her parents are; she was just very thankful that Bernie and Helen took her in and raised her to become the woman she is today. Going back to work after a few months off, she is dealing with scar on her body that we still don’t know much about, a failed engagement to a man that was up to no good, and still dealing with body image issues from her time before she lost a lot of weight. She is now working for her Uncle in his plastic surgery office and will come face to face with Dr. Jordan, a man who will turn her world upside down and expose her to more than lust and love; he will be saving her from the dark world of gangs.

Dr. Jacade Jordan is one of the sexiest alpha men I have read about in a long while. While control is on his priority list, I love how he knows what Ivy needs before she even does and his love and desire for her goes back years before she even knew he was alive. He has a dark past, secrets he is keeping from Ivy that we will more than likely find out as the series goes on. One thing for you can count on is he is a walking, talking sex God who is protective of those he loves and goes after whatever he wants.

This story is laced with suspense, passion, thrill and humor. Ivy is a strong woman who says what she thinks even when the timing isn’t right. She goes through life with her devil and angel on her shoulders named Slut Ivy, who tends to lead her into situations that leave her breathless and in trouble and Feminist Ivy who fights hard to keep Ivy independent, virtuous and on the right path. Needless to say Feminist Ivy rarely wins the debate when Dr. Jordan is involved.

There are a lot of secrets in this story that we haven’t uncovered and the history of Ivy’s uncle will play a huge part in the future. I was sucked into this story from the elevator scene at the beginning till the very end where I was left screaming for more. The twists and turns the author has created in this plot are amazing and leave you thinking you can predict what is going to happen but more than likely you find you were totally wrong. It is an edge of the seat, change the panties often kind of story with two characters you can’t help but fall in love with. I have become a huge fan of this author and can hardly wait to read the rest of this series.

5.0 out of 5 stars
Five Stars, February 18, 2015      
By 
 
Love love loved this book. I can't wait for book 2.
 
5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, February 8, 2015
By 
 Very well written! I will be recommending this book to all of my friends! 


5.0 out of 5 stars Oh Doctor... tourniquets have a new meaning..., February 8, 2015
I loved this book. Did not want to put it down. Ivy has had a hard life and it just keeps getting harder, Jacade is a plastic surgeon who has secrets he does not want Ivy to know. I got so lost in the story that when I got to the end I just sat there.... Like a really good movie you don't to get up yet. I recommend this story to all readers who love an edgy story with real feelings, oh and HOT sex. :)
 


 

5.0 out of 5 stars Dr. Jacade Jordan: The steamy bad boy plastic surgeon., February 2, 2015


 

I have had this book on my to read list for a while and I just finished reading it. I don't know what took me so long to read this book!! It was amazing, from beginning to end. I was pulled in from the beginning. You will fall in love with Dr. Jordan and his smooth ways. And, Ivy will keep you on your toes with her smart mouth. I love that this is a dual POV book. You know what each is thinking, when and all of the things that are going on in their heads. There is a lot of humor in through out the book that will keep you turning the pages. These two have so much chemistry it seems to ooze off the page.

Dr. Jordan is the bad boy from the wrong side of the town, but has become a successful doctor along with Ivy's Uncle Bernie and Aunt Helen. He know's what he wants and he wants Ivy. He has known that he has wanted her for the last three years since that fateful day. Ivy has her own life with her own friends. She also has a history that starts to unfold throughout the book.

M.K. has a lot of personality in this book and there is never a dull moment. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Don't miss this book!!

      

5.0 out of 5 stars light BDSM and a must read, January 17, 2015

Oh M. K. did an awesome job on this. I so love Jacade. I now know what is meant by a book boyfriend. This story makes you laugh, cry, hold your breath and need a lot of colds showers.
I can't wait for the next book in this trilogy.


 Readers want to know when Book 2 is coming out. The answer is August 3, 2015.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment