Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Character Interview REVIVAL by @MKGilher


 
 
SI= Slut Ivy
FI= Feminist Ivy
J= Jacade

SI and FI have cornered J at a party.
 
SI= (sauntering up to J at the party) Well hello there...
FI= Oh stop it (slapping SI in the arm).
J= (chuckling) Hello, ladies. I was wondering when you’d track me down. How are you both this evening?
SI= (racking eyes over J) Much better now.
FI= (glaring at SI then whispering to her) Can you hold it together for this interview or not? We have a job to do.
SI= (whispering back to FI) He can hold me together...
FI= (rolling eyes) Can we ask you a few questions for the fans?
J= (grinning) Of course. Anything for you ladies.
SI= (muttering) Anything? Imagine the possibilities.
FI= (clearing her throat and pulling out her phone to record) Okay, Dr. Jordan. Let’s get started.
J= (Unbuttoning his suit jacket) Please, call me Jacade.
SI= (biting bottom lip) Can I scream it instead?
J= (laughing and taking a sip of his scotch on the rocks) I hope you do.
FI= (looking up at the ceiling) You’ve got to be kidding me...
FI= (sighing at both of them) Anyway... the first thing all the fans want to know, when is the next book coming out?
J= You’ll have to confirm with M.K. but I believe it’s August 2015.
FI= Are you excited for the Book Two release?
J= Yes, I am. It’s strange to have your life put down in words for everyone to read, but our story is pretty epic. So, I understand the attraction.
SI= (twirling a piece of her hair and gawking at J) Me too.
FI= What’s with your rivalry with Viktor?
J= (placing a hand in his pocket) Our rivalry has grown over the years. There’s no way I could get through it in our short time frame here.
FI= Could you give us a little idea?
J= Sure. Viktor and I have always had conflicting values. I guess it’s more that I have morals and he doesn’t.
SI= (blurting out quickly) Have you ever been a Dom?
FI= (looking at SI) Oh my god, seriously?
J= (laughing) Wouldn’t you like to know...
SI= I would!
J= (his tongue darting out to wet his lips) Mmmm.
FI= Getting back on track here, what--
SI= What would you tie us up with?
FI= Hey! We have questions to get through! That question is not one of them.
J= Whatever I wanted to.
FI= What do you look for in a woman?
J= A sense of humor, strength, and intelligence. And damn, I’m a sucker for some serious curves on a woman (shaking his head slowly, his dimple appearing).
SI= (hitting FI in the arm and muttering) Did you see that adorable dimple? I’m wet and dripping onto the floor. Grab me a napkin.
FI= (whispering to SI) He’s standing right in front of you, moron. Even if you speak your thoughts quietly, he can still hear you.
SI= No, he can’t.
J= (pulling his handkerchief out of his suit jacket and handing it to SI) Yes, he can.
SI= (blushing) Oops. My bad.
SI= Wait... is this the same handkerchief that you used on Ivy?
J= (leans in and whispers) Maybe it is, maybe it isn’t (winks and takes a sip of his scotch).
 
 


clip_image001clip_image002clip_image004clip_image010clip_image008clip_image012clip_image006pinterestspotify


RECTIFY Book 2 August 3, 2015 Goodreads 
REMEDY Book 3 January 2016 Goodreads

 
Stalk MKG
clip_image015clip_image016clip_image017clip_image002[1]clip_image018clip_image019
 
To get the inside scoop and earliest peeks, join MKG's Street Team 
 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581362598766936/

No comments:

Post a Comment