Pages

Friday, March 17, 2017

Hot new covers for the Return to Us Trilogy


I'm so excited to share the new and updated covers for the Return to Us Trilogy.
The content is the same, we're just giving them a facelift (wink, wink, Jacade, plastic surgeon) before releasing Shane's book.
All three books and the boxed set are now free to read with Kindle Unlimited.
Click on the cover to see the book on Amazon.




My bad boy giveaway
In addition to all the excitement over the new covers, I'm thrilled to be hosting a bad boy page on my new website: mkgilher.com
Click on the banner to see some sizzling hot bad boys brought to their knees.


A blind date to pick a book boyfriend?
This is a unique blind date idea where you answer three questions, and they find the perfect book boyfriend for you. Check it out and see if they set you up on a blind date with Jacade! Wouldn't that be dreamy?
Hosted by MyBookBoyfriends.com




A friend of mine has a new release this week


Tame Me by Natalie Rios
Release date March 17th
Free with Kindle Unlimited



Authors try Instafreebie free


Connect with me on Facebook
Follow me on Amazon
The Return to Us Trilogy Boxed Set on Amazon

 
I'm off to the writing cave to finish up Shane and Missionary.

Happy reading,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment