Pages

Friday, November 13, 2015

Dr. Jordan is coming! RECTIFY release day moved up to November 23, 2015




RECTIFY
Book Two of the Return to Us Trilogy
November 23, 2015

 
 

 
I'm ecstatic to announce that RECITFY will be released on November 23, 2015 instead of December 11, 2015!
Thank you to all who've been patiently
waiting for Dr. Jordan.
I promise he'll be more than worth it.
 
If you pre-ordered, the book will be delivered to your device on November 23, 2015.
If you haven't purchased RECTIFY yet, now is the time.

 
 
The first reviews are coming in on Goodreads and readers love RECTIFY!
     
Lindsey rated it 5 of 5 stars                 
Shelves: authors-i-adore         
I have anticipated this book and was not let down! I couldn't believe the roller coaster of emotions that I was on while reading about Jacade and Ivy. I loved how I got to learn more about Jacade and where he has come from. Find even more about who he is tells so much. Ivy is still as feisty as ever and she wants answers. She is determined to get them from anyone and everyone. The story has evolved in so many ways. All of the characters have their own stories. Jacade and Ivy are as hot and steamy as always. My heart was racing and I didn't want to put the book down.  
       
Kirstie rated it 5 of 5 stars           
What a rush this was, I was sucked back in to Ivy &Jacade's world quickly and easily. I loved getting more of the history and all the adventure that came with it and at times found myself shouting out loud.

Karen rated it 5 of 5 stars            
Ivy and Jacade are definitely one of the hottest couples I have read about, this just seems to get better and better. Their lives are thrown into more chaos and hidden secrets but how can they get through it in one piece and still have each other?         
 
If you haven't read REVIVAL yet, whatcha waiting for?
REVIVAL
Book One of the Return to Us Trilogy
Kindle / Nook  / Smashwords / iBooksARe

Sexy alpha-male doctor fights to the death to shield his true love from brewing mafia war.


clip_image001clip_image004clip_image010clip_image008clip_image006
(Buy links in this post contain associate tags) 




REMEDY
Book Three of the Return to Us Trilogy

Add REMEDY on Goodreads

(Publication date to be announced soon)






Follow M.K. Gilher


clip_image015clip_image016clip_image017clip_image002[1]clip_image018clip_image019

 
Join MKG's Street Team 
Sign up for MKG's Mailing List


Covers designed by Louisa Maggio of LM Creations
Cover images by Jeff DeHaven of DeHaven Digital Photography

“Tell me something. What's your most pervasive fantasy?" He whispers in my ear, "When you masturbate, what do you envision in your mind?"https://www.facebook.com/RectifyMKGilher/posts/1707049049543079
Posted by Fifty Shades Book Club on Tuesday, November 17, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment