Step 1) Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an approved sender
- Log in to Amazon
- Go to "Your Account/Manage Your Content and Devices"
- Click on the "Settings" tab
- Go to "Approved Personal Document E-mail List "
- Click on "Add a new approved e-mail address"
- enter email@example.com
- click on "Add address"
Step 2) Enter your [name]@kindle.com email address on MKG's Mailing List Sign-Up Form (or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Look just above the approved emails and find your [name]@kindle.com address for your device
- Enter your [name]@kindle.com email address on MKG's Mailing List Sign-Up Form (or email it to email@example.com)
- You'll receive an email letting you know when we send a book to your Kindle and it should appear on your carousel or bookshelf within a few minutes.
You can legally add the book to any of your registered devices using send-to-Kindle, but it is illegal to share the book with anyone not registered on your Amazon account.
Here is a link to the Amazon instructions page: Send-to-Kindle Instructions
Your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address is a unique e-mail address assigned to each of your Kindle devices and free Kindle reading applications upon registration. You and your approved contacts can send documents to your registered Kindle devices by e-mailing them to your Send-to-Kindle e-mail address ([name]@kindle.com).
To get the inside scoop and earliest peeks, join MKG's Street Team