Pages

Friday, April 3, 2015

This Week's Author Update - M.K. Gilher

Welcome Spring!

I hope everyone had a great week! I did. Life threw me some good and some bad this week. I've always tried to focus on the positive, so that's all I'm going to talk about. The positive.

1. REVIVAL, my debut novel, is doing really well! If you haven't read it, you need to. The reviews are astonishing and I was thrilled when REVIVAL made the Amazon bestsellers list for the first time. I can't thank everyone enough for your love and support. Dr. Jordan lived in my head for a long time before coming out in words, but when he did, he came out with a bang! (No pun intended.)


2. I always knew I had an awesome street team, but my gals are fabulous. My words are written with you in mind and your likes, shares and comments mean the world to me. Thank you, Carolyn, Lindsey, Mary, Angela, and all our new gals too! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581362598766936/
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581362598766936/

3. My effort to improve my eating habits and change my lifestyle has been challenging but also extremely rewarding. If you are on the same journey, stick to it! We'll get through it together.

4. I'm at the halfway mark of writing Book Two, RECTIFY. I know you're all waiting for it. August 2015, baby! I would tell you more... but I can't.


5. On April 1, 2015, I was beyond blessed when my bestie made me a Godmother for the third time. Little Gabriella is breathtaking, of course. Just like her momma.

All these positives make any negatives that came my way this week seem insignificant.  


I'm also starting to realize how sad it will be once I finish the Return to Us Trilogy. It's sad in a good way though. I've put my whole self into this trilogy, baring it all. Sometimes I'm emotionally drained after writing. I imagine many authors feel this way. It's difficult to say goodbye, but I hope to have Ivy and Jacade make an appearance in all my future books. They were my first and will always be special to me.


Finally, I can't express in words how thankful I am. I have the best fans! You showed me that my talents are pure and begged for more. I hope to continue writing for you all for years to come. A special thanks to Nicole. I couldn't have made this happen without you. Especially when you talk me down off my crazy ledge or climb up there with me. It seems we've been on the same ledge peeking over more than usual lately. The positive... we haven't jumped yet! LOL 


XOXO






http://goo.gl/cBTqDk
Sexy alpha-male doctor fights to the death to shield his true love from brewing mafia war.
clip_image001clip_image004clip_image010clip_image008clip_image012clip_image006
Barnes and Noble and Amazon links in this post contain associate tags. 

Follow M.K. Gilher
clip_image015clip_image016clip_image017clip_image002[1]clip_image018clip_image019
Want more Jacade now? Join MKG's Street Team 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1581362598766936/


RECTIFY Book 2 August 3, 2015 Add it on Goodreads
REMEDY Book 3 January 2016 Add it on Goodreads



No comments:

Post a Comment